Axcis Education are looking for a teaching assistant to support secondary aged pupils with challenging behaviour and SEMH in a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) in Warrington, full time with an immediate start.
The school caters to pupils who have been excluded from mainstream education so can have extremely challenging behaviour. The school is therefore looking for someone with previous experience in a similar environment or someone who can demonstrate excellent behaviour management techniques. De-escalation training such as Team-Teach would be ideal and can be offered to the right candidate.
Successful candidates must
- Have previous experience working with pupils with SEMH
- Have the ability to monitor extremely challenging behaviour
- Remain calm under pressure and during challenging situations
Benefits of working for Axcis;
- Discounted training through the National Autistic society
- Access to in house training such as Team Teach, Makaton and many more.
- Competitive rates of pay.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Charlotte Holmes at Axcis Education on 0151 448 2810.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Charlotte Holmes
TELEPHONE: 0151 448 2810