JOB TITLE / ROLE:
ASD Teacher needed for long term role in Surbiton-Apply now! - Surrey - Role: SEND Teacher Jobs
Are you looking for a new exciting teaching opportunity?
Axcis are currently recruiting for an Ofsted outstanding SEND school in Surrey that caters for children with autism aged 8 - 19years. The school are looking for ASD specialist teachers
The school aim to provide children with a broad and challenging curriculum, delivered by the highest quality teachers, teaching assistants and team of classroom based therapists.
Applicants must have:
1. Knowledge of the National Curriculum and in particular P levels
2. Knowledge of good practice in curriculum planning, development, assessment and evaluation of pupil progress including preparing pupils for externally accredited awards and qualifications
3. Experience and sound knowledge of teaching or supporting across various Key Stages, in particular proven experience of teaching pupils with SEND in KS3 and 4 age group
4. Experience of managing assessment, recording and reporting.
5. Knowledge of school inclusion
6. Commitment to the school aims and objectives - able to demonstrate an understanding and personal commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
7. Excellent behaviour management.
You will work as part of a very close knit supportive team
The school offers extensive training and CPD throughout the year.
Please get in touch today if you are interested in working at an outstanding innovative SEND school in Surrey.
If you are interested, then please contact Sorcha Gavin at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Sorcha Gavin
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956